Thursday, September 18, 2008

Samantha Brown in Santa Fe

I was going to post some of my Santa Fe pix from Tuesday, but I am too behind tonight. Instead I have different Santa Fe news --

Samantha Brown's Passport to Great Weekends, on the Travel Channel will be having a Santa Fe episode tonight at 10 pm ET.

The email I received also says --

You can check out her travel guide for Santa Fe ahead of time here . If you want more information about "Sam" check out her newly uploaded YouTube videos at: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8BCDB20B66FF99F0 or get more of the packaged e-kit at: http://www.media.travelchannel.com/ekit/greatweekends/HTML/press.html

As we are putting more online community platforms in place we would love your feedback. You can post to Sam's blog, or join in the conversation on Twitter. Travel Channel also has a Facebook Page dedicated to Passport To Great Adventures.

I am actually a big fan of that show and I was of Samantha's previous show on Travel Channel, so I plan to catch it, if possible. If I remember correctly Passport to Great Weekends is also rerun on the weekend.

No comments: