Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lost Souls: Ghosts of the Old West

“Lost Souls” is a paranormal venture featuring Chris Fleming and the Southwest Ghost Hunters’ Association that has yet to air. I’ve searched high and low for a projected release date for this project (the pilot was filmed in 2006), but cannot locate any details. According to Chris’ bio page at Unknown Magazine, “Lost Souls” is on hiatus for the time being.

I’m looking forward to seeing a paranormal series focusing on locations in my part of the country, not to mention one that uses a combination of techniques (including psychic impressions backed up scientifically) to respectfully investigate ghostly phenomena. I’m so tired of seeing paranormal investigators utilize disrespectful tactics of provoking spirits and souls, but I’ll save that rant for another post.


Watch the video -

Lost Souls: Ghosts of the Old West | Season of Shadows Blog

No comments: